HOTELS, TRAVEL & PARKING
With a wide variety of hotels located in and around Glasgow, you really will be spoilt for choice!
Zanna Events (formerly Venue Search) have been appointed to save you the time, energy and money finding the right accommodation in Glasgow!
Getting to Hampden Park couldn’t be easier! Here are some of the available options, further detailed information can be found via the website
The stadium is located 5 minutes from Junction 1a of the M74. Exit onto Polmadie Rd/A728 and follow as it merges onto Aikenhead Road. The stadium car park is on your right and is signposted. For other routes please use post code G44 4QG in your Sat Nav or map app.
The stadium is a five minute walk from both Mount Florida Station and King’s Park Station. Trains at both, run to and from Glasgow central and other stations.
First Glasgow operate the following bus services to and from the city centre on a regular basis: 5 , 6, 7, 7A, 34, 90, 31. Please visit the Traveline website or check out the Traveline Scotland app for further information
- Glasgow Airport serves most major international airlines and there are currently 28 daily services to London.
- The First 500 shuttle bus service runs from the airport to Glasgow city centre up to every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day, and takes approximately 25 minutes.
- The First 747 Airlink service runs from the airport to Glasgow city centre via Braehead Shopping Centre and Partick Interchange.
- Partick Interchange serves a number of areas in Glasgow via rail, subway and bus connections.
- Glasgow Airport also has an SPT Travel Desk, located at Domestic Arrivals, where staff can provide you with details of buses and taxis.
Free parking is available at Hampden Park included within the delegate rate