HOTELS, TRAVEL & PARKING
With a wide variety of hotels located in and around Southampton, you really will be spoilt for choice!
The stadium is served by the following main roads:
- From North: M3; via M25, passing Winchester and Basingstoke
- From South: no route, ground is located on the South Coast
- From East: M27; from Portsmouth, passing Fareham
- From West: M27, M271, A33; passing Copythorne and Nursling
When travelling by car please use the following address: BRITANNIA ROAD, SOUTHAMPTON SO14 5FP
From the city centre, the easiest way to access St Mary’s Stadium is on foot. The stadium is a mile east of the city centre and around a 15-minute walk from the High Street. From Southampton Central, the walk is half an hour walking in mostly a straight line from the station.
FROM SOUTHAMPTON AIRPORT PARKWAY
There is a direct train service from Southampton Airport Parkway which arrives in Southampton Central. Services depart every 20 minutes, with an approximate journey time of 7 minutes.
A taxi journey will take approximately 5-10 minutes and cost between £13-17 one way.
BY TRAIN & RAIL
Southampton Central Station [SOU] – The station is located at Blechynden Terrace, Southampton SO15 1AL; 30 mins’ walk from the ground and offers the following services:
- South West Trains services to London Waterloo, Weymouth, Poole, Portsmouth and Salibury
- Southern services to Brighton and London Victoria
- First Great Western services to Portsmouth, Cardiff, and Brighton
- CrossCountry services to Bournemouth, Manchester Piccadilly and Newcastle
Routes 8A, 18 and 11 all pass the stadium.
On site parking is available at the Stadium and is free as part of the delegate fee.