The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) is the largest national clinical research funder in Europe.
The programmes aim to improve patient health and care by providing evidence to inform clinical, social care and public health professionals, NHS managers and where appropriate, policy makers.
Click the links below for an overview of the NIHR Wounds Research Portfolio that are in set up, actively recruiting, in follow up or completed…
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers – Completed Studies and Ongoing Studies
- Incontinence-Associated Dermatitis – Ongoing Studies
- Lower Limb – Completed Studies and Ongoing Studies
- Pressure Ulcers – Completed Studies and Ongoing Studies
- Surgical Wounds – Completed Studies and Ongoing Studies
- Trauma – Completed Studies
- Wound Care Research Programmes funded by NIHR (incorporating outcome measures, priority setting, systematic reviews) – Completed and Ongoing